Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Share campaign to LinkedIn Company Page

Greetings, First off, I'd like to compliment Dimas Ramirez for his professionalism and hard work in trying to resolve this matter. He even put me on a brief hold, did some research on his own, then came back to the phone and apologized for having to step away. :smileyface: He was very calm and very knowledgeable, even apologetic because my boss had called just last week and spoke to someone about the same issue, but he apparently was not aware that you currently don't support accessing company Linkedin pages for social sharing. ... which brings me to why I'm writing... I'd like to find out when this will be something you support. We want to post our email campaigns on our company Linkedin page. I look forward to hearing back from you, to learn more about when I can expect this feature will be active. Warmest regards, Kathy G.

19 Comments
OCAcademy1
Rookie

I've seen posts on this issue going back to 2014. Is there still no resolution? I want to social share to our LinkedIn company page, not my personal page. Thanks!

Trish3
Brand Influencer

I would love to see Linkedin on social share! 

DCEDC
Rookie

Agreed. Why is it not possible to include company Linkedin account through CC?

AudraN
Campaign Contributor

Is this still not an available option?

MarvinB98
Rookie
I love the idea of sharing Constant Contact email campaigns on social media but wish it was more user-friendly or straight forward. I cannot get it to do what it appears it can do. Iâ ve previously linked the company LinkedIn account, thinking it will also post to there when I send an email campaign, but it doesnâ t. Today once I scheduled an email campaign to go out this morning, a new box popped up about scheduling a social media post at the same time. I typed in an intro message and selected 2 LinkedIn accountsâ the companyâ s and the big bossâ sâ and scheduled it. It did not post on the companyâ s LinkedIn page. It did post on the big bossâ s LinkedIn page but without the intro message I entered. This idea of being able to schedule in Constant Contact for the email campaign to post on social media accounts shortly after the email blast is sent out is absolutely great. This is exactly the functionality that weâ ve been looking at other products for. I just wish I could get it to work.
Frankie_P

Hi @MarvinB98 thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We have seen cases where LinkedIn does not show the text added into a social post. This is an experience we are continuing to troubleshoot. As a workaround we suggest either manually posting the Permalink to LinkedIn or editing the post after posting to add your own text. With that said, our Social Share feature does not currently offer the ability to post on LinkedIn Company Pages. It is however a feature request we are collecting feedback on. You post has been merged into the larger thread we have on this feature request in the meantime.

Is this option still not available?

Frankie_P

Hi everyone! Does the option of LinkedIn in Social Inbox help fit your needs? This tool does allow users to connect their LinkedIn company page.

In the meantime we're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect the status of the idea with our engineering team. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on the idea but should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and are continuing to collect both requests along with further details on what users are looking for.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More