Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Connecting To Facebook

The simple connection screens on your video do not show up - at all, when I try to reconnect our account to Facebook. What was simple is not now, in fact it seems invasive! I do not want my Church's Constant Contact going through my personal Facebook account. Go back to the old way that worked.
6 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @StJE what about our updated social share tool do you find invasive? Do you receive a blank screen instead of the connection video?

RobertM15
Rookie

I totally agree with  the other users comments regarding social media share....the older version was much quicker and easier. I don't have time to do all the extra steps to share to FB. Still very disappointed

terps23
Campaign Expert
Make it possible to post on your personal FB page
lindas0378
Campaign Collaborator
Your "new" social share construct is a nasty surprise, comes at a really bad time, and instead of carrying over the title like it used to, seems to put up an inscrutable link. Not a value add.
charlesD453
Rookie
This is totally unacceptable! I shouldn't have to waist any additional time on setting anything up because of internal changes you have made. GET THIS FIXED!
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi everyone,

Because this thread was created when our social share feature was updated, and has since resolved itself, this we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More