Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Create social post directly in Campaign Details

I definitely do not like the changes to the social media sharing. It is disconnected from the email scheduling screen. Having to go to two different screens to set up the email delivery and social post is too time consuming!! In addition, it now shows up as two different posts on my campaign page which only gives me more to filter through when searching for a campaign!

5 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @MacombAPEX thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We apologize for any inconvenience this update may cause and have submitted this feedback to our Product Team. We have also opened up your idea so other users can weigh in on this as well.

LVGray
Rookie

This is NOT an improvement! The old system allowed me to schedule all the different social media posts at the same time. Now I need to schedule each post for each FB one at a time. Very time consuming. When I am the only person handling out Social Media, this demands even more of my limited time. Fine for businesses with paid social media staff, but not for others.

Why, oh, why should we continue with Constant Content service? The monthly price goes up but the convenience diminishes.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

MichelleB637
Marketing Legend

The exact feature I missed in my comment to CC.... "It is disconnected from the email scheduling screen. Having to go to two different screens to set up the email delivery and social post is too time consuming!!"  No more calendar to view and set up social posts easily.... I just don't know why this isn't getting fixed, back to the way it was! So many comments of how terrible the new social share system is... such a shame.

JohnN566
Marketing Legend
What happened to the list of social share posts on the individual campaign? I have to go to Social to see the posts that are created in the new system, but I will not be able to see which posts go with what event.
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

While we understand this was a change when our redesigned social share feature was released, we do not have plans to create posts directly from the campaigns tab (this needs to be done through a separate page in the social post tool) or remove the post from the Campaigns tab.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More