cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Error Code 368 on Facebook post

Error Code 368 on Facebook post

So, what do we do about this? Did I do something wrong, or did CC have something wrong? If I can't post, then the Social Posts- thing on CC isn't useful...
9 Comments
All Star

Capture.JPG

Occasional Visitor
i have already asked this about this error code and cs person didn't know what or why they appear...I am in the trial period, so far i like the social posts, however really need to understand why i get these codes just for FB
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @KatM86

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. After taking a closer look, Facebook tells us that Error code 368 translates to " Warning: This Message Contains Blocked Content: Some content in this message has been reported as abusive by Facebook users."

This appears to indicate that Facebook is deeming the content to be spam, either due to the content within the post or the amount of times it has attempted to be posted within a short period.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Hi @LeeJ3

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. After taking a closer look, Facebook tells us that Error code 368 translates to " Warning: This Message Contains Blocked Content: Some content in this message has been reported as abusive by Facebook users."

This appears to indicate that Facebook is deeming the content to be spam, either due to the content within the post or the amount of times it has attempted to be posted within a short period.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

All Star

I was able to post it manually just fine.  Looks like the CC Social Sharing deal isn't for me, unfortunately.

It worked fine when it was a free feature in CC :).

Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Occasional Visitor
Hello I had messenger lite but upgraded to the full size messenger, when messenger opens to a person messenger instructs you to wave , if you wave it comes up with a 368 error deeming the action to be. abusive or disallowed, if messenger ask you to invite the party to messenger by sending them instructions to join messenger it gives error code 368. , if you try to send a sticker it says action has failed, or send has failed ,try again later, this is on a LG android phone ,is there a fix for this problem ? Tky
Occasional Visitor

2nd part of previous. I wish you or who ever to know that the 368. Error code happens regardless. If you are taking actions that the messenger is asking you to make , such as wavering ,responding, sending, sending a gif or sticker,or sending a invite request for someone to download the messenger , the response is you may have been blocked by recipient. Or you may not answer or contact this recipient ,but some of the parties I've known for some time and had there ph# or email daddy and I Contact them and ask them if they had removed there info or had blocked me for any reason and the answer was always  absolutely not ! So why is this messenger forbidding me contact access ?