cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with photos on Facebook

0 Votes

Problem with photos on Facebook

I continue to have problems when I post photos for a Constant Contact Facebook post.  Photos encourage our church members to read the constant contact email but with out you get a message saying :  web-extract.constant contact.

This is NOT very appealing to open.  IN fact, very few actually open the post due to this misleading message...which appears as a virus to many. Please work on this issue!   

5 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hello @MelissaL741,

Thank you for bringing this feedback to us, I apologize for the frustration. We are aware of this issue and working to get this resolved as soon as possible. Thank you.

I chose Social Share for my latest email newsletter and it started showing up on Facebook and Twitter with random photos from my library that had nothing to do with the post. Had to take everything down.
All Star

It still isn't working.  I've asked about this a number of times.  I have loved this feature in the past, but finding this really disappointing.  

Occasional Participant

I'm having the same problem.  I am trying to promote an event on my facebook page and the picture is a random one that doesn't match the event.  I went back to CC to make sure I had set it up correctly, which I had (I'm always willing to admit when I messed up!).  It makes my business look unprofessional.  

Visitor
I'm upset that the last social share to Facebook did not match the preview. For starters, it used a different picture than I selected. Also, the preview showed the picture fine, but the top and bottom were cut off in the Facebook post, meaning that half the letters on the top and bottom of the picture were cut off too.