Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Set Default Social Share Post Images

0 Votes

For the last 3 years I have been using the same picture for my social media posts and it is THE only one that is never suggested........ How do I set it to use the same picture every time? It is so frustrating.

3 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @7StarsMA at this time being able to set a default image when creating a social share post is not available. Currently the image selector for a social post include the default images, and the most recent images uploaded to the library. We would however be happy to continue tracking requests on a feature like this through your thread. We have opened up this idea so other users can continue to weigh in as well.

ShannanR0
Rookie
I want the social media post to have the bottom border with the headline. When I first select the account to post to FB, it is there, but the image prefill is my chamber logo instead of the image that fits the story. When I select a new image, the banner is removed. That sucks. It needs to stay! That's the whole point. People don't scroll through the text to find a link to go read the full email. Why else would I go through the trouble of using Constant Contact to post to FB when I could post that image to FB myself directly? The whole point is to reach more people with my email.
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. Right now, the social post tool will pull in the first image that displays in the campaign. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request for choosing default images but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More