Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Show social posts on Marketing Calendar

0 Votes

I like that you are integrating the social feature in your platform. but unless your can schedule post for future days it doesn't help to the fullest. I'm currently using hootsuite and I like to schedule the whole month in advance.

18 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @CassusMedia

Where in your account are you looking for the option to filter your social posts? Does the current filters available under the Campaigns tab of your account help fit your needs?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Clarifying

CassusMedia
Constant Contact Partner

It's helpful, but I would like to be able to filter out which accounts I look at - scheduled, posted, otherwise. Just like when we are able to choose which ones to post to in the first place.

CassusMedia
Constant Contact Partner

This should be available both in List and Calendar views, of course.

Frankie_P

Hi @CassusMedia

The good news is being able to filter campaigns by campaign type and status is available in both the list and calendar view. However being able to filter social posts even further by the specific social account is not an available feature. With that said, while we can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this idea we would be happy to update its status. We hope this indicates some awareness that we have heard your feedback and will continue to collect both requests along with use case examples from other users on this thread as well.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

CassusMedia
Constant Contact Partner

Thank you Frankie! I appreciate your team's attention to this request. I look forward to seeing new available features from Constant Contact. :smileyface:

Kyle_R
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Scheduled social posts should now appear on the marketing calendar. They will be indicated by the speech bubble icon to differentiate them from the other campaign types. See screenshot:2022-10-26 11_06_22-Constant Contact.png

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More