Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add more social media icons

Please add more options for social media such as an RSS feed (blog) and Houzz (interior design specific).  In addition, please "lock in" the social media icons per email campaign.  For example, I create email campaign 1 and set up the social media icons.  Then I create email campaign 2 with the social media icons linking to different social sites.  As soon as I save the social media profile for email 2 it changes the social media links in email 1.  This is VERY frustrating as we have 6 different brands that we send emails out for and we cannot use our email templates due to this issue. 

We tried to create our own social media icons by using images however, we cannot place more that two images side by side like we could in the old interface.  Also, please put back the ability to add a table into the new user interface - you took away this feature!  Having the ability to add a table would allow me a workaround to my first issue.  UGH!  Very frustrating - this is making us re-consider our decision to use Constant Contact for our email campaigns.

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that more social media icons have been made available in our cross platform editor!

unnamed (10).png

If you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Help Boards as we would be happy to assist you further.

61 Comments
ShariD08
Rookie

We are an architecture firm and need the HOUZZ logo to match the facebook and other social media icons. I hope this can happen. 

socialmedia-houzz.fw_.png
AllanW0
Rookie
HI CAN YOU ADD THE VIMEO ICON TO THE SOCIAL MEDIA ICONS THAT WE CAN ADD TO OUR CAMPAIGNS? THANKS
OronoSPA
Rookie
Hi, I really like the facebook, and other social media icons which can be added (and linked) within emails. However, it would be most helpful if you could add also a "link" icon to link to a website and an "envelope" icon to link to an email. THIS WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL! As a work-around, I uploaded my own icon for website and email, but they don't look as good as the icons you've already established for other social media. Other email marketing programs do offer this alternative -- if Constant Contact can incorporate this option too that would be terrific! THANK YOU so very much!
Hannah_M

Thanks for posting!

TiffanyV12
Rookie

I agree with the original poster. Our organization has more than one Facebook page, and more than one YouTube channel. There is no way to link to more than one, and when users think they have changed the link in one email, someone changes it in another email, and it gets changed in all of them. This is awful. 

ShelleyM9
Rookie

YES! We are having the exact same problem. This is NOT a feature, it is a bug!!!

PamC3932
Rookie
Yelp and Better Business Bureau should be added to Social Media for people to click on links and give us a review right there instead of going to the website and looking up our company name. When it can simply just be on Constant Contact
MikeN1870
Rookie
For the social media buttons, it would be nice if you guys could add the Yelp button as well.
Ariana_L
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

ShawnK092
Rookie

Hello, We are a new customer and I am setting up our email template. I would love to be able to add additional Social Media Icons such as: HOUZZ Our Blog Our eBay Storefront Hopefully this can be added. Thanks for your time Shawn Kelly FSB North America

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More