cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Share

0 Votes

Social Share

This update sucks. Before once an email was sent I could post it to facebook in about 30 seconds. Now I have to dig through all the crap you guys think is "best practices".

16 Comments
Occasional Participant

wow - what a glaring deficiency it is that there's no way to make an email, that a recipient shares via social sharing bar at the top of the email to look good. all it gets is a crappy text of the email subject line, and that's IT. You should make this have the same functionality/ability to make it look good as you have for simpleshare. please, please fix this. what a hole. patty harper.

Hi Patty, 

I understand how the share bar could be frustrating if you want to customize it. Ideally would you like to be able to move it, control the colors or something else?

Thanks!

Status changed to: New

Occasional Visitor

I do not like that my send date on emails does not match up with your social share post suggestions. Why does it not keep the date of the email? I would imagine this feature was intended to make life easier, and so far that is not the case as I have to change the date, remove the original suggestion and other suggestions etc.

HI @DanaH212

Thanks for this feedback, can you tell me what dates you are referring to? Is your email scheduled for the future or today?

Thanks!

Occasional Visitor

The new way posting Social Media is HORRENDOUS. it takes longer, needs more steps, calendar is filled with posts that don't apply, i have to go to library and insert a thumbnail or create one Before my flyer would show up on the social media, I could ad a text and press OK. It went out at the same time as my emails. I recommend that before you launch a new way of doing something,, you keep the old, offer the new and let the customers decide which is user friendly for them. Or keep both options for those like myself who want as little steps as possible. thank syou

Status changed to: Vote for this idea if you agree