Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Show social posts on Marketing Calendar

0 Votes

I like that you are integrating the social feature in your platform. but unless your can schedule post for future days it doesn't help to the fullest. I'm currently using hootsuite and I like to schedule the whole month in advance.

18 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @GatewayDirector. You can schedule a post for later using the toggle at the top of the page (see Step 8 in our Knowledge Base article). Is this what you were looking for?

GatewayDirector
Constant Contact Partner

Thanks for the reply. Will I be able to see a calendar view? 

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @GatewayDirector. There isn't a calendar view for social posting but we have heard similar requests so I'll be sure to forward your feedback. 

LeeC78
Rookie
Why won't my social posts show up in calendar format? Only my emails and holidays show up.
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

EllieW921
Rookie
It would be nice to be able to see all of the scheduled social media on a calendar.
DarciAyur
Campaign Contributor
I would like to be able to copy and change social posts AND emails in calendar view.
JonathanS170
Constant Contact Partner
Constant Contact REALLY needs a calendar for social posts. It would be extremely helpful to see what is scheduled to post in calendar view. Other platforms I have looked into have this function. Please add it!
DenverCAC
Rookie
I recently discovered the ability to schedule social media posts via Constant Contact and love it, but the layout for reviewing scheduled posts is unwieldly. It doesn't allow you to sort by date, so my list is all out of order. In addition, it would be so helpful to be able to look at them in a calendar layout. These would be massive improvements. I hope you can make it happen!
CassusMedia
Constant Contact Partner
Would it be possible to pass on to the feature request team to have a dropdown that allows users to filter out post types (posted, failed, scheduled, draft, etc.) AND social accounts? Perhaps a calendar feature would be useful here.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More