Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Upload and schedule multiple social posts

0 Votes

Hello, I have some ideas that I am hoping you can implement in the social media campaigns. 1. After a post is scheduled, have a button to schedule another post. Right now there are only options to still interact with that post and I have to go to a different page to create a new one. 2. If we have a post that is multiple images, could we either have a push notification, or Sked Social has been able to figure out how to automatically post an Instagram carousel so perhaps there is software you could also adapt. I would greatly appreciate any work you can put forth in these aspects. Thank you.

38 Comments
YOEC
Rookie
What happened to the page where I can schedule repeated social posts? I was only able to share my email campaign on my social media profiles now, once. I need to be able to schedule multiple re-posts, as I have been doing for the last few years on Constant Contact. Please advise.
SunnyvaleChamber
Constant Contact Partner

I too would like to be able to schedule multiple post for a month out without having to copy  and recreate the ad.  How soon until something like this is available?

JayS953
Campaign Expert
What happened to your feature that you could schedule tweets over the course of several days using the calendar?
Frankie_P

Hi @JayS953 we apologize this feature was not carried over to our updated social share tool. It is however a feature request we are collecting feedback on. We have moved your post into a larger thread focused on this idea in the meantime.

Frankie_P

Hi @MichelleB637 because you're looking for the option to schedule multiple dates through social share, we have merged your post into a larger thread on this idea. The more comments and votes a thread request like this receives the higher of a priority it can be given by our Product Team.

Frankie_P

Hi @MaryD6146 what about our updated social share feature do you find difficult to use? Any specific details you can share is important information to track with the appropriate teams.

JudyG4127
Rookie
The old version of social share was so much easier to use. You could post multiple posts and didn't have to SEARCH for how to create a second or third post. This new version is hard to use and a hassle to use.
JeremiahH92
Constant Contact Partner

Several CRM solutions provide import options for scheduled social media posts including HubSpot, Zoho, Publer, Buffer, Hootsuite, etc.

If Constant Contact could provide a way to import scheduled social media posts from a CSV file, that'd be amazing and would save me TONS of time every month.

YOEC
Rookie
CC used to have a wonderful feature; we could schedule multiple social media posts between the day we begin a campaign until the event date. We could schedule to repeat as many times as we wanted. This saved a lot of time and made our campaigns highly effective. Now you have to schedule social media posts one at a time. Why the change? This is not a change for the better.
CassusMedia
Constant Contact Partner
Hello, would it be possible to pass on the request for a button to be added to the post confirmation page? This way we don't have to click back to the Social page and click create there - it saves a few clicks. This is EXTREMELY helpful when scheduling out an entire month's posts.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More