Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Create Multiple/Recurring Social Media Posts

0 Votes

You changed this so we cannot put in multiple dates to post To our facebook accounts. Don't like this.

4 Comments
JacquelineC22
Not applicable
hi pls can you make teh social media posts autoamte rather than have to set them up each day
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @CarlW5 are you looking to schedule multiple posts at once, or does creating multiple posts and scheduling them for later dates help fit your needs?

Kyle_R
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

From what I gather this is for the ability to schedule a social share/social post on a recurring basis [Moderator's note, I edited the subject line to make it more search friendly for others to find] . For anyone else finding this, please leave a comment with some examples of what you'd like to do. For example, would it be the same post (same text, same image, same accounts) scheduled to post at an interval like once a week for 3 weeks? Or would this be something like a social media campaign where you are selecting different dates and different messages to post to as part of the same "social campaign"?

JeffS6946
Rookie

Yes.   I would like to set up reoccuring posts at intervals that I can control.  Such as 10 posts spread out evenly over a time period I select leading to a registration deadline. 

I've been using and it does that.   I'd love to move over completely to doing it through Constant Contact but I need that feature. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More