Billing

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Billing

Tonight, I was working and needed to send out an email to a large group.  Unfortunately I discovered during these challenging times my account was deactivated between closing my boutique and relocating all of files home I simply forgot.  Are there any considerations put in place to allow small businesses and nonprofits to hold on to their accounts during this time or any special arrangements?

Thank you 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Billing

Hi @AnitaH0573,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to the Community. We absolutely appreciate the circumstances we're all facing currently. The Community isn't able to speak to anything billing-related, but I will submit a ticket to Billing on your behalf to have someone review and reach back out to you. As we're an inbound contact center, it might take a little bit for a response as we've been dealing with higher than normal inbound volume. You are also able to call them at the contact information listed here. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Welcome

Use this area to connect with other small businesses to share resources and advice on how you're responding to COVID-19 changes.