Constant Contact Discounts

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Constant Contact Discounts

Does anyone know if CC is giving any discounts for COVID-19 affected businesses?

We sell tickets to events...or used to.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Re: Constant Contact Discounts

Hello @GaryB6357,

Constant Contact is continuing to evaluate how we can best support our customers during this time. As you are probably aware of now with this board, we have launched a Small Business Support Kit to help our users across many different industries on how to respond and adapt to the new circumstances. We do provide a suspension program where you can suspend your account indefinitely for a nominal fee. The suspension allows you to continue to make changes to your contacts and email templates, you just won't be able to send out campaigns. This could be useful for you while your business is on hold. If this interests you, I can get you in touch with our Billing team for further assistance.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

THat's ok.   I can use Amazon SES for my larger lists.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

HI , 

I am new to CC and have an email plus account. I was talking with support and they mentioned that you are offering an upgrade to business plus for free with a coupon code? 

I want the features of business plus, like unlimited products in store , but not sure I want to use it for website. Is this still an option or do you have to have  a website done on this platform to get the other benefits? 

If not, how do I get signed up ? Sounds like a great deal..

Highlighted
Visitor

The Payment in Covid-19 time

I hoped that constant contact will not deduct the payment these days in order to support the subscribers and no much people on their desks to read our promotional mails of any services or products right now.

I hoped that constant contact will follow the model of ADOBE who gave us 2 months free subscription and others.

Highlighted

Re: The Payment in Covid-19 time

Hello @user36460,

Thank you for your message. I understand times are tough right now. We can not make any decisions regarding a discount here on the Community, but I suggest reaching out to our Billing team to discuss what options we can provide. 

Nick S.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Hello.

Yes, how do we reach out to the billing department for CC?   I pay $195 / month and have done so for about three years.  Due to COVID-19, my business is closed, like many others.  I use Mindbodyonline software and have other options besides CC.  I have stuck with CC, even though Mindbody offers Fredrick, etc ....  At this time, if CC is not offering any discounts during this devastating time for small business, I am tempted to cancel my plan and find other options within Mindbodyonline.  Due to COVID-19 Mindbody is offering Fredrick free of charge until June 30.  If I switch, due to financial reasons, I will most likely not return to CC.

CC may loose a long time customer.  

Sincerely, Rebecca 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hello Rebecca

I feel your pain as we also are doing ZERO sales.  We are in the event ticketing business.

What you can without CC is reduce the size of your list.  Maybe leave your most active/engaged people on the list and remove the ones that do not open frequently.  My open rate ranges from just 12% to 16% which means over 80% of my CC bill is wasted.

I have all my big lists with another vendor and have been working hard to only use CC for emails that I need to connect to my CRM which is Nutshell.   

Being super selective on whom you email will help also help your sender reputation.  

Hang in there!

Gary

Highlighted

Hello @RebeccaP15,

Thank you for giving us some details on your situation. We definitely appreciate your business. You can reach the Billing department at the numbers listed here. I will also submit a case to Billing for you, but as we're experiencing higher than normal case volumes, it might be faster still to call in. 

EDIT: Actually, I see you were able to call in to Billing and speak with them about their matter. I hope they were able to address your concerns and I wish you the best of luck! Thank you for being a Constant Contact customer!

Nick S.

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Good news.

I have already moved on.  Thanks though.

CC should be PRO-ACTIVE rather than just watch people leave.  Many companies are doing that.  

Welcome

Use this area to connect with other small businesses to share resources and advice on how you're responding to COVID-19 changes.