Could you create and share the template for the Action Plans?

Highlighted
Visitor

Could you create and share the template for the Action Plans?

I see that you have several action plans but not quite the one that would serve our membership (medical) and I would love to be able to change some of the details that you have in the original.

thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Could you create and share the template for the Action Plans?

Hello @MaineOA ,

That's a neat idea. We don't have a blank template version available at the moment, but we are almost finished with a non-emergency medical professional version of the action plan now! I'm hoping it will be out sometime this week. I'll share the link here once it's up and you can see if that has more of the information you're looking for.

Kyle_R
Community Manager
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I would be very interested in the medical practice Action Plan as well. Please keep me posted also.

Jon

Jon@MindfulHealthAcupuncture.com

Highlighted
Administrator

Hi @MaineOA & @JonP026 ,

Just following up to let you know our Non-Emergency Health Services action plan is out now. You can view it here. Hope it helps!

Kyle_R
Community Manager
Highlighted
Visitor

thank you!  Is there any way we can make a few changes on the checklist to be even more specific to Optometry.  

I appreciate the work that you did not this.

Highlighted
Administrator

Sorry for the delay! At this time there isn't an editable copy available, but I've brought this up to our content team. I'll let you know if there are any updates on this!

Kyle_R
Community Manager
Welcome

Use this area to connect with other small businesses to share resources and advice on how you're responding to COVID-19 changes.