Special Field of Business

Occasional Participant

Special Field of Business

Our business is focused around Firefighting Departments and EMS/Rescue.  The problem with the Covid-19 debacle all of the stations are locked down for civilians.  I have done constant contact about 4 times a year.  Would it be to much if I did it once a week?

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @JerryS542,

Thanks for your question! I apologize for the delay in response. Messaging once a week isn't a bad thing, as long as what you're saying is relevant to the contacts you're sending to. If you're repeating the same information week after week, people might start to ignore it. I recommend keeping an eye on unsubscribes and any feedback they might provide and adjust accordingly. Click segmentation is also a useful way to decide how you should best communicate with your audience. You can create different lists based on frequency of communication and send an initial email to all your contacts asking them how frequently they would like to hear from you. When they click on the preferred frequency link, their email address will automatically get added to the respective list. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Thank You that answers my question.

You're welcome! Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Welcome

Use this area to connect with other small businesses to share resources and advice on how you're responding to COVID-19 changes.