Marissa_R
Topics: 437
Kudos: 213
Blog Posts: 307
Solutions: 85

Free Tools for Improving Online Security

Entrepreneur.png

It's been asked a couple times here in the Community, "Are there any free tools that you anyone can recommend for my online security?"  We've tweeted it out, we've asked our coworkers what they recommend. Today, I found an article on Entrepreneur.com with free tools for you!

Just a few of them are:

• FreeScan - "a free tool for detecting security vulnerabilities in Web applications and finding malware infections and threats in websites"
  • TrueCrypt - "Free open-source disk encryption software for Windows 7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X, and Linux"
  • Sophos Anti-Virus for Mac Home Edition

To see the other free tools read, "Free Tools for Improving Online Security" by Riva Richmond

What free tools does your business use and love?

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Regular Advisor
BuyGifts.com

Re: Free Tools for Improving Online Security

Thank you Marissa. I was just reading last night about the new W32.Flamer threat. It sounds like it's pretty nasty. We can't be too careful when it comes to security overall. Any tips and resources are welcomed. 

Mike Donovan
BuyGifts.com
Marissa_R
Topics: 437
Kudos: 213
Blog Posts: 307
Solutions: 85

Re: Free Tools for Improving Online Security

You're welcome Mike! I was pretty excited to find this article online yesterday! :smileyhappy:

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!