Occasional Contributor
JoeB240
Accepted Solution

How to? Software Registration

As the new owners since January, we will soon be releasing the 3.0 version of our genealogy research software program Clooz.  I am wrestling with finding or developing an efficient method for generating and recording each user's unique registration key.  I am converting the entire registered user data base from a manually maintained Excel spreadsheet to Constant Contact.  Thanks to CC, this massive project is a piece of cake.  I use a custom field to record the user's current version number, and I plan to import all of the existing registration keys.

I'm wondering if there are any other software companies using Constant Contact.  If so, I hope you would be willing to share how you selected your shopping cart, and how you handle the registration key generation and recording.

Thanks in advance.  Joe

Jarrad_M
Topics: 276
Kudos: 235
Solutions: 89

Re: How to? Software Registration

[ Edited ]

Hi Joe,

I'm going to tweet this post out to our followers to see if we can get some thoughts on this.

You should also check out our MarketPlace.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Contributor
JoeB240

Thanks

Jarrad_M
Topics: 276
Kudos: 235
Solutions: 89

Happy to help! Hopefully we can get some responses :smileyhappy:

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!