Jarrad_M
Topics: 276
Kudos: 234
Solutions: 89

Welcome to the Engagement Marketing Board

[ Edited ]

You probably have an interest in Gail Goodman’s new book, “Engagement Marketing” if you’ve come to this board.

The book, which was just released, has the tips and KnowHow to get your customers coming back and spreading the word about your business.

This board was created to engage you, the reader. We want you to come here to read great content and discuss the ideas and methods discussed in Gail’s book.

Think of this board as a digital book club mixed with an idea exchange. You don’t have to of read Gail’s book to participate.

You’ve probably practiced some of the key notions of engagement marketing without ever knowing it. If you have an active following on Twitter and engage with your followers, you’re performing engagement marketing. It’s being reactive and sparking a reaction.

If you’ve read the book, let the Community know what you think! Keep an eye out for more posts every week.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
RosalindM.
Topics: 46
Blog Posts: 17
Solutions: 7

Re: Welcome to the Engagement Marketing Board

Thanks for starting this board out and introducing the book to the Community!  If people are looking to buy the book, there are several places to do so.  A sample chapter is also available for reading if you are so inclined!

Look forward to the ongoing discussion here!

Rosalind Morville
Senior Social Support & Community Manager
Regular Advisor
BuyGifts.com

Look forward to checking it out. I'm sure it will be engaging! :smileyvery-happy:

Mike Donovan
BuyGifts.com
Jarrad_M
Topics: 276
Kudos: 234
Solutions: 89

Hi Mike,

Have you bought the book yet? It's a great read with lots of great tips!

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Regular Advisor
BuyGifts.com

I look forward to reading it Jarrad. Just found out about it yesterday. 

Mike Donovan
BuyGifts.com
Participating Solution Provider
maureen.dudley

Join My Mailing List

Just found another great gem in this book.

MARKETING GEM by GAIL #2: Small biz has a competitive advantage over big biz: the ability to create personal connections and provide a “WOW!” experience.

Maureen Dudley
Dudley & Nunez Communications
Twitter Handle: @MaureenDudley