womaninleadership
Topics: 8
Kudos: 1
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0
Solutions: 1

Join My Mailing List

Why Use Email Newsletters to Build Trust and Long Term Relationships?

[ Edited ]

In order for your prospects and customers to remember you, I recommend sending out a newsletter at least once a month. When it is time for them act on obtaining the solution to their problem, they will think of you.

Your telephone does not have to be the only way for you to follow up with your prospects and current clients. There are other options to make sure your clients and prospects do not forget about you. This is your opportunity to use your brain and to think of creative, fun ways to build trust and maintain long term relationships with your audience.

One of my favorite methods for building relationships is with a monthly newsletter in print. They especially come in handy when I am out and about in my local community or for when I travel. 

If you are on a tight budget or you simply do not have the time to create and publish your newsletters in print, then the next option is to send an email newsletter. 

Newsletter distribution via email is a great way to get your message heard around the world.

Email newsletters can be fun to create and informative for your readers. Your audience is interested in what you have to offer and want to know more about you. You have the option of providing entertaining information, the latest news pertaining to your industry, or provide the best resources. 

Depending on your marketing budget you can boost positive results by utilizing both newsletter formats for distribution.

No matter which format you choose to deliver your information, the key is to keep your name in front of your prospects and your existing clients. 

In order to build a long-lasting relationship on a foundation of trust, always provide valuable content that will benefit the specific needs and wants of your audience.

Your newsletter should be 25% of promotional content and at least 75% of educational content. Adhere to those percentages because prominent people skilled at marketing have tried them.

They work!

It is highly suggested for you to have a follow up system in place before anyone joins your list. If you do not have an effective follow up system, then it is likely your prospects and existing clients will forget about you.

Stacie Walker
Email: Stacie@WomanInLeadership.com
http://www.WomanInLeadership.com
Essential Knowledge for Business Success

Learn How To Effectively Build Your Business Online
http://www.EssentialMarketingSuccess.com