1. to add videos from youtube and the video stays on the fanpage and not go to the youtube page
2. an option to add paypal directly under various products and services so clients can purchase on the spot
3. while i am sure i can create a generic graphic page like i already have on my fanpage.. the first welcome.. what you can not do with that is add links to various areas of that graphic... in fact.. this would be great to do on regular email cammpaigns.. present.. you have to link the entire graphic to one link.. but is the graphic has 2 or more link points on it.. you can not do that.
4. i was not sure if i could add extra blocks... that would be great.
5. not sure if you can incorporate live stream video taping of events.. i know other servers provide this ...
6. i want to add my twitter dialogue.. i think i can take a widget html of my twitter page and put in a box and it should come up.. but really i want it under some of the postings on my wall so you see my postings and others.. then half way down you see twitter in live mode...
7. looking forward to all your new tools... very exciting and already started seeing more likes to the page ... more direct messaging of the page is my guess...
thanks so much..kimirho!
Like you share a newsletter, it would be great to be able to share the email from my social campaign with additional social networks with the click of a button.
Hello, I like the concept of the Social campaign coupon code as an incentive to get past the fan gate, but no documentation exists for generating unique coupons codes.
Based on what I understand from the documentation available, and video tutorials - we would create the social campaign, and put in a promo code which would then be displayed after the customer clicks like.
The problem I see with this, is that the code can be easily copied and shared their friends without any limit or reused for multiple purchases.
For example - if the promo code was a static "GETAPLUSHTOY", for a Plush toy gift on the next purchase as a thank you for liking our FB page - this code is not unique, and can be posted on a coupon sharing website, or simply used over and over - completely defeating the incentive to like our page and defeats the need to limit the giveaway to a single customer.
I'd like to know if there is a way to get unique coupon codes each time a new user clicks like. So when they hit like, they might get "PLUSHTOY8X7KOL3" code which can also be emailed to them.
I hope I am explaining the problem clearly, and you can provide a solution to this.