1. to add videos from youtube and the video stays on the fanpage and not go to the youtube page
2. an option to add paypal directly under various products and services so clients can purchase on the spot
3. while i am sure i can create a generic graphic page like i already have on my fanpage.. the first welcome.. what you can not do with that is add links to various areas of that graphic... in fact.. this would be great to do on regular email cammpaigns.. present.. you have to link the entire graphic to one link.. but is the graphic has 2 or more link points on it.. you can not do that.
4. i was not sure if i could add extra blocks... that would be great.
5. not sure if you can incorporate live stream video taping of events.. i know other servers provide this ...
6. i want to add my twitter dialogue.. i think i can take a widget html of my twitter page and put in a box and it should come up.. but really i want it under some of the postings on my wall so you see my postings and others.. then half way down you see twitter in live mode...
7. looking forward to all your new tools... very exciting and already started seeing more likes to the page ... more direct messaging of the page is my guess...
thanks so much..kimirho!
Like you share a newsletter, it would be great to be able to share the email from my social campaign with additional social networks with the click of a button.
Contributed by KIMIRHOCHELLEP
i want to add my twitter dialogue.. i think i can take a widget html of my twitter page and put in a box and it should come up.. but really i want it under some of the postings on my wall so you see my postings and others.. then half way down you see twitter in live mode...
Same question everyone asks with your email product.
I would like to have that advertising removed.
Constant Contact Solution Provider and SMS Marketing Specialist
I posted my first Social Campaign and saw a few things wrong on FB so I stopped it.
After going through everything I wanted to re-start the coupon but could not find a way to do it.....nor could I copy the campaign to re-post.
Am I not seeing the link?