cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Facebook Social Share still work?

Solution Provider

Does Facebook Social Share still work?

I've followed the instructions at https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/knowledgebase/5834-connect-your-social-media-page... to connect a social account to Facebook. I go through all the steps in the pop-up that appears, I see the connection in Facebook in the Business Integrations Settings (Social Share by Constant Contact) is Active and the pages I want to allow management of are selected. I close the pop-up window but the Constant Contact window doesn't show me any connected accounts. I log out and back in just in case that matters. Still no listed Facebook social account.

I'm using Google Chrome on Windows 7. I've also tried Firefox.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Does Facebook Social Share still work?

Hey @KACC-NH,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I really appreciate you letting us know all that crucial information for troubleshooting purposes. This sounds like something we need to take a much closer look at on our end. Would you mind emailing us your username and the name of the Facebook page your attempting to connect? Social_Support(at)Constantcontact(dot)com. Thank you so much for your time!

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Same problem with me.

I did not get how to connect maybe I am noob in tech field or? IDK

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Re: Does Facebook Social Share still work?

Hello @user19010,

Thank you for reaching out about the trouble you're having connecting Social Share. Can you please email us with the requested information from above so that we can look into this for you?

Amber_L

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Contributor

Same problem with me! 

Hi @OficinaDeTextos 

I apologize this is happening with your social share as well! However it sounds like your experience may be different from the previous posts in this thread. We have recently come across customers being unable to connect a Facebook page for Social Share. This is happening due to a setting in Facebook's side. They are aware of the issue and working to fix it as quickly as possible. Please keep an eye on our Status Page for any further updates.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.