cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Error when posting to Instagram through Constant Contact

Visitor

Error when posting to Instagram through Constant Contact

I am trying to utilize the social post feature which is extremely helpful, especially for Instagram. My first time trying to post and I am getting an error: "Hm. We are unable to post to one or more of your accounts. Try again later." No error # associated. I have clicked "retry" a few times and continue receiving the same error message.

I used the social post feature for Facebook and had no issues. Instagram posting is a feature I would really like to utilize. Please advise.

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Error when posting to Instagram through Constant Contact

Hi @LisaB1651 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! These social post campaigns are a new type of campaign, so we want to make sure this is looked into for you. In fact we have created a ticket with our upper level of support for further assistance. A member of this team will follow-up directly within a 4 business day turn around. In the meantime, I can see you post has the option to retry sharing it.

2019-09-24_16-24-28 (1).png

Does clicking this retry button allow your image to post on Instagram?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Visitor

Hi Frankie,

Thanks for the response! I did attempt clicking the red retry button a few times, even after refreshing and closing/restarting my browser (Chrome) clicking retry did not work. 

Hi @LisaB1651 

Thanks for trying! We have added this information to the ticket created under your account. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Solution Provider

Hi Lisa, 

We can help you out with that! Please contact me if you would like my help! 

Jennifer 

jennifer@mywebrocketmedia.com