cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook share - no image

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Facebook share - no image

Recently emails shared to Facebook are not displaying any images. I even went back and re-shared and email that previously displayed correctly and that one is malfunctioning as well.

The Facebook debugger shows this error:

"The 'og:image' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags."

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Facebook share - no image

Hi @JamesS1

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I hope you are having a nice weekend. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this problem with your social share posts. Can you send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the campaign you experiencing the issue with, the image that you are trying to use, a screenshot of what you are actually seeing, as well as a reference to this post so that we can take a look at what is occurring? In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to us here if you need anything else.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!