cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Re: Social Share with LinkedIn

Frequent Visitor

Constant Contacts keeps zooming to closely to our logo whenever we share with linkedin. Even when we shrink the image, its still zooms in so you can't see full Image. Is there a way to stop that that???

1 REPLY 1

Hi @EdwardS93

Thank you for coming to the Community. Which campaign is this happening to? We would be happy to look into this experience you're having with your images. Although you have test images in your library resized to be smaller, I do not see these images were used in your most recent social share posts. What is the LinkedIn Page you're using? Would you be able to give us a link to this post or even a screenshot of what you're seeing? Having these details will be very helpful!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.