cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Social posting

Regular Visitor

Social posting

Using the social posting feature in my constant contact dashboard is very important feature. It has not been working properly, seeing as the posts are being bounced back by facebook with an error message 368. Facebook is flagging the posts as spam. I called constant contact and there is no pathway of solution for this. the content i am sharing is not spam. how am i suppose to refer other potential clients to constant contact when this is happening?
Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Social posting

Hi @CarrieK564 

I apologize you're receiving this error message! We have seen cases in the past where multiple scheduled posts with the same content can fail with an error 368. This error appears to indicate that Facebook is deeming the content to be spam.I have taken a look at your account and can see you have 18 posts scheduled within the next month. Because of this, I would suggest pinning the post to the Facebook page instead of posting it several times. This workaround allows your post to remain at the top of your page as long as you would like.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Regular Visitor

Hi Frankie,

I am not posting the same post several times through constant contact.

This error appears to indicate that Facebook is deeming the content to be spam.I have taken a look at your account and can see you have 18 posts scheduled within the next month. Because of this, I would suggest pinning the post to the Facebook page instead of posting it several times.

I dont understand this? I am not posting the same post several times through constant contact. They are prescheduled individual posts.

CTCT Employee

Hi @CarrieK564 

We'd like to take a closer look at your account and the social posts in general. If you can, please email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the campaign you're trying to schedule to post to Facebook and a reference to this post. 

Thanks!

Alex S.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Posting on social media

Why is it so hard to post my news letter on my FB? Each time I struggle. There is not line that just says POST, but there is one to stop post.

Re: Posting on social media

Hi @LindaH8045 thank you for reaching out with this feedback! I apologize you are unable to share your campaign as easily as you should! Have you tried through our Social Share feature? This tool allows your to share your email to your social media accounts directly from your Constant Contact account.

Frankie.P

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.