Jarrad_M
Topics: 276
Kudos: 234
Solutions: 89

1 million Facebook fans brings in an average of ....

[ Edited ]

I found this great article fromThe Next Web detailing how having 1 million Facebook fans brings in an average of 826 likes and 309 comments per post.

1 million Fans is a lot to have but does it mean anything? Does a small brand with 100 Fans have a better understanding who their fans are and base their content around that? Does a large brand with 1 million fans see Facebook as another form of PR and therefore lose the personality you need in the world of Social Media?

There's a great chart that has  the companies profiled which shows how each brand faired. You can check it out here.

Of course a brand that has 1 million Fans is going to generate a higher number of Fans and Comments but what if, hypothetically, all of the those brands had 1million fans. Would they be just as successful?

Not surprisingly, they would. Why is that? It has to do with how they engage their Fans. It's not about the number of Fans you have, it's how you interact with them and what you give back.

Just like Email Marketing, quality is much more successful than quanity.

What do our Community members think? What is your level of engagement and how active are your Fans? I'd love to get your feedback.

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!