Jarrad_M
Topics: 276
Kudos: 234
Solutions: 89

How Consumers Interact With brands on Facebook

Mashable.png

Mashable has published a post about a study conducted by Constant Contact and Chadwick Martin Bailey on how consumers interact with brands on Facebook.

For the study, 1491 consumers over the age of 18 in the Unites States were took a 15 minute online questionnaire.  I reviewed the study and found it to be quite interesting. While I assumed that Facebook was the number 1 place to interact with your favorite brand and was correct in thinking so, I thought that Twitter would be a close second. I was shocked to see that only 4% of those studied chose Twitter as their favorite place to interact with their brands.

According to the study, we follow brands because we are customers of that brand. Another reason to Like a  brand is if they offer discounts and access to promotions.

To check out the post and the full study just click this link -  How Consumers Interact with Brands on Facebook

What do you think of the findings? Will this change your strategy on Facebook now that you know what interests your fans?

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!