Marissa_R
Topics: 435
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 306
Solutions: 85

How Much Time Do You Spend on Social Media?

Mashable Social Media.JPG

Do you ever wonder how much time you actually spend on Social Media?  I don't, because I know that would be a crazy number!  But for those of you who are wondering, check out this Infographic that Mashable shared with us.

Check out Mashable's Full post "This Is How Much Time You Spend on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr".

time-on-social-media.jpg

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
AlbertKaufman
Topics: 26
Kudos: 2

Join My Mailing List

Re: How Much Time Do You Spend on Social Media?

Not surprising! That's low for any of us making a living teaching social media.  

Albert Kaufman - I look forward to collaborating with you!

http://albertideation.com/constant-contact-rep

My Contact Contact affiliate code
http://albertkaufman.constantcontact.com

I'd be overjoyed if you'd use that to sign up with! Thank you!
Occasional Advisor
RobinW90

Join My Mailing List

The result is not surprising enough as we have now entere...

The result is not surprising enough as we have now entered in an era with high impacts of social media upon an average person. Nearly 7 hours are spent per month only on Facebook by an average American and Social media alone accounts for 18% of total time spent online. 

Regular Advisor
BuyGifts.com

Re: How Much Time Do You Spend on Social Media?

Another great graphic (Thanks Marissa!). We must also keep in mind that these are only hours, not reach. Think of it this way, you can have a list of 100,000 subscribers but your average open rate might only only be 15%. The same goes with social media. Just because someone spends 6 hours on Facebook doesn't mean they're seeing your posts for 6 hours. Unless you're paying for it, 90% of your "friends" might not be seeing them at all! Therefore, it is important that we also study our ROI for the amount of time spent with social media.

Mike Donovan
BuyGifts.com