cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Social share with Facebook

Occasional Visitor

Social share with Facebook

Am trying to use the social sharing tools that pop us after I schedule an email.  Am having trouble with Facebook.  When I try to add my account, it doesn't give me the option to post to a page I manage.  Can anyone tell me how to accomplish this?  Thanks!

Tags (2)
1 REPLY
Honored Contributor

Re: Social share with Facebook

Hello @ElizabethW47

When you were adding your Facebook page, did you get through all of the prompts and accept all of the permissions from the application?  The last step in this process should show you all of the pages that you have permissions to add an application on, and should let you choose which page(s) you wish to add to the account.  Also, when you are logging in to Facebook, to allow the permissions from the application, you do need to be using your personal account that is linked to the business page(s).  Let us know if you are still having trouble with connecting your page. 

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!