Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening Voice Auto System

Opening Voice Auto System

sucks:-)
  • Find more ideas tagged with:
25 Comments
Status changed to: New

Thanks for this feedback, can you tell me more about what was happening while you were going through the system? Did it not understand you or were you directed to the incorrect place? Thanks!

All Star
Please do not have an automated machine that answers calls. It is very difficult when I don't know how to explain what the problem is.
Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting!

OK, haven't called in for a while but where as before I had a woman's voice anwering my call-in (and this voice had a name, Mary Ann or something like this) who apologized for the delay but assured me that you folks were taking care of other subscribers and would be with me as soon as they could. Well, that lady's voice went away and now I'm talking to R2D2 ("who can understand full voice recognition ... ") and some other cyptologic intake verbage that was not at all very human. Efficient, yeah, but not warm, not friendly, not human? Constant Contact is about human, yes? So, your first line of customer service should be human and inhuman, that offends me. Solution? Bring back the other woman's voice merging that perceived warmth and hospitality with the boolean efficiency of the current 3PT0 ... now, you have the perfect disception. Or, you can bring back real people to take the call and route them the old fashioned way. People would then have jobs but I digress. Questions? Let me know. Thanks! Louie 305-796-2914

I does SUCK. It was much easier using the prompts and I hate that stupid typing in the background!

All Star
It's very annoying that the automated phone system asks for your log in, company name and first and last name then when you reach a representative, they ask for the same information. You should only have to give that information once.
This is inconvenient for customers. It's wasting my time every time I call. You should have a menu with options for customers to select, not this voice machine that doesn't understand anything, specially when you have an accent.
Occasional Visitor
Much prefer your old recording! New fake person is not getting my info and it becomes very irritating! Please go back to old recording--Loved her voice!