cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

Button size, how to control it?

Highlighted
All Star

Re: Button size, how to control it?

Each template has different buttons, so it's difficult to find the one I need. This also requires starting an e-mail over, which is an issue when I simply want the same email I have now, but with slightly less button margins. There's features being added, but there's no quality of life improvements with the 3rd gen editor. The indent function has seen the same struggle as this feature, even though plenty of people want it.

Trusted Contributor

I am not seeing any acknowledgment from any of the Constant Contact employees that a feature suggesiton has been filed, and I can't imagine why not. It seems like it might be fairly frequent usage that you want to offer subscribers 3 things they may be interested in (for instance), and good design practice would have each of the buttons to select the choice be the same size. Setting the size based on the amount of text may be ok for an individual button but not in a case such as I've described here. Also, I have had occasion to use lengthier text on a button, when a complex point is being made and then you want the subscriber to click to indicate their interest, but you maybe don't want the button to be 5 words wide. But without access to html code, there is no way to split that text onto two lines on the button.

Hi @JulieL34 

Thank you for sharing your feedback on this feature as well! Responding to every post in some feature request threads can cause clutter. Though we may not respond, we are absolutely reading and tracking each post. With that said, we have submitted this feedback to our engineers on your behalf.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.