cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email format hosed when forwarding an email created with 3G Editor

Occasional Advisor

Email format hosed when forwarding an email created with 3G Editor

Overall I like the 3G editor and the new format.  However, I notice when I forward an email that I created with the 3G editor, the format gets corrupted.  See corrupted format below/attached. CCEmailFormatHosed.png3G Email format hosed when message is forwarded

5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: Email format hosed when forwarding an email created with 3G Editor

Hi @FrankS27,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We would love to do more research on this for you, could you please email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with this information: 

1. What the display issues are (stretching, colors, ect)?

2. What email client was the email forwarded from?

3. What email client was the forwarded email received at? 

4. An attached copy of the forwarded email.

5. Your username.

6. The exact title of the email campaign affected.

ZOE/H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Advisor

Okay, I have forwarded the information you requested to your social_support email address. Let me know if you do not receive it.

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Hi @FrankS27,

Thank you for letting us know that you have sent out the email. We have received it and have replied back with more information regarding the issue through the case.

Lucas_D

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

I don't feel that this issue has been resolved, as all you have done is tell me that forwarding emails created in Constant Contact can be problematic. I knew that before I started this thread. Problems forwarding emails did not happen with editors prior to 3G.  The problem I see is not when we want to forward emails (we can use CC to forward emails as a solution)--the problem is when recipients forward an email to someone else.

I would like to see your development team work a little harder to figure out what they can do to minimize this problem. Thanks.

CTCT Employee

Hi @FrankS27,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We definitely understand how important it is for your emails to look great in your customer’s inbox. We have tracked your feedback for our engineering team to see, and we suggest putting in your own feedback here and that will go straight to our engineering team as well. Thank you for your input. We really appreciate it!

ZOE/H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.