cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formatting an Element

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Formatting an Element

When I click on certain items in my editor page, the editing box overlaps the text box I am trying to edit, so I cannot edit & click on the box at the same time.  I have attached an illustration.  #1 is the text box I am trying to format, and #2 is the format box.  Also: how do I change the background of this text box to blue, and not just get a blue highlight?Capture.JPG

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Formatting an Element

Hi @MindyL77

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. My name is Adrienne and it's my pleasure to assist you today.

Great questions. In order to color the background of the entire block, you may follow these instructions. I'm sorry that you are experiencing the editing issue with the formatting menu. That will always sit at the top of the block, usually if you scroll away from it it will allow you to edit the entirety of the block. Sometimes that can be prevented if you have a small screen that you are editing. If you are unable to scroll away from it or it continues to happen, please send an email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the issue, and a reference to this post so we may do some further research. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!