cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I edit the html? (button style, image behind text)

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

How can I edit the html? (button style, image behind text)

My client's brand calls for sharp corners, not round. How can I edit the button and still have html text in it?

Also, I'd like to find a way to send an image to the back so I can put html text over it. The text needs to be responsive so the point size is readable on mobile. 

Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 9.43.39 AM.png

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: How can I edit the html? (button style, image behind text)

Hello @TriciaB78,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can understand how having the ability to change the format of the button could make it easier for you to design your email the way you want it to look. At this time, there are limited customizable options for our button feature. Although this is something that has limited customization, I'd be more than happy to submit your feedback to the correct team for review. Also, there are possibly some websites that could offer an option to customize your own button. With that said, you can create a button and also create an image out of that button and insert this image (of a button) into the email and link it to wherever you need it to go. 

In regards to having a background image within the body of the email, this is currently something we do not have available as a feature in our newer editor. We are tracking feedback in regards to this feature and I can add your account to the track to be notified if a feature like this is ever implemented. Also, the newer editor is fully mobile responsive. Any templates being created in this editor will be adjusted when receiving them in mobile to make it easier to read.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Your feedback is always appreciated as we are always working for ways to improve your/our customers experience with the system. 

If you happen to have any additional questions, feel free to reach back out to us. In the meantime, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!