cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Poll design in an email?

All Star

How to change Poll design in an email?

Inserting a quick poll into email is great. Love the simplicity and how the responses are tracked. However, stumped on how I can change the actual layout of the poll. For example, how do I move the buttons around or change their color? Recenter option answers? Any other things? I'd like to believe there is a way to edit this great gadget!

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: How to change Poll design in an email?

Hi @GaryW271

Thank you for contacting the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

Thank you for the great feedback. Unfortunately, at this time the editing of your polls is limited to the questions and colors. However, I have submitted your feedback for more editing options. Please feel free to reach out if you need further assistance. 

Thank you for using Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Hi Adrienne,

Do you have an update on more editing options? This would be really useful.

Thank you!

Tags (2)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @CristinaC958,

Unfortunately the editing options are still limited to questions and colors. I've submitted your feedback to have more editing options available. Please feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

Jon_G

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

How do I change the color of the buttons is the polls?

CTCT Employee

Hello PaulN384,

To change the color of the buttons in a Poll block, you change the button color on the Design Tab of the editor.

Click on Design in the top left.

Then go to the bottom and select "Buttons and Dividers" under the colors section.

Then you can choose the default color and it will automatically update the color of the Poll's buttons.

Timothy_G

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.