cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight from 11:00 PM - 12:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site.
We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM.
Thank you for your patience while we make these important updates.

I want to resend my email to those who didn't open the original, but there's a problem

I want to resend my email to those who didn't open the original, but there's a problem

I want to resend my email to those who didn't open the original, and I've watched the video that says there should be a little checkbox that I can check before sending stating that I want to resend to those who didn't open, but I don't have that checkbox pop up on my template.  

1) Is this an issue with me using an old template (pre-third generation edition) for my email newsletter?  I hate to have to redo the newsletter from scratch, but this auto-resend is feature that I want very much (I don't want to do the old work-around with exporting huge email lists, since I have 14,000 contacts).  

2) Is there an easy way to transition to the new template from the old, if needed?

3) If I choose a new template, how do I know it will have this resend option?

Thanks!

Barbara Griswold

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: I want to resend my email to those who didn't open the original, but there's a problem

Hi @The_Insurance_Maze 

Thank you for joining us in the Community! We are happy to help. To answer your questions, the Resend to Non-openers (RSNO) feature is only available the 3rd generation editor. All of our new templates in the create page will be the 3rd generation editor so the RSNO will be available for all new templates. 

As far as re-creating your email again in the new editor you have couple of different options. The first option is that you can manually re-create the email in the newer editor. The second option is that you can request our design team copy one of your emails in to the newer editor. I will send you an email with more information on this service. 

Please let us know if you have more questions on this process. We're happy to help!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.