cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to be able to reduce the padding top and bottom to a text box. How can I do this?

Highlighted

I would like to be able to reduce the padding top and bottom to a text box. How can I do this?

I would like to be able to reduce the padding top and bottom to a text box. The old CC enabled this in a couple of ways. I was able to edit the code. How can I reduce the padding of a text box in editor or code?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: I would like to be able to reduce the padding top and bottom to a text box. How can I do this?

Hello BobS4880, 

That's a great question! There currently isn't a way to adjust the padding around a text block in 3GE, but you can remove or add padding to your images. The way that mobile devices display emails is a little bit different than computers, and some of that padding is required just so that things stack correctly, but I've submitted feedback to our developers on your behalf, letting them know that you want an option for this! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.