cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image size

Image size

Is there any way to see or set the size of an image?  I have several that I'd like to be the exact same width, as opposed to just "eyeballing" them.

5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: Image size

Hello @DaveA25,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

This is a great idea, unfortunately, at this time we do not have an option to edit the exact dimensions of an image in the Third Generation Editor. I am happy to submit your feedback to the appropriate teams. We apologize for the inconvenience but the drag to resize is the only option at this time.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Advisor

A "great idea"??? Good grief. We ought to at least be able to get it in at the *exact* size we want, even if the recipient's email platform resizes it.  There's a lot of difference between something displaying at a guess-timated 95% and what it looks like at 100%. But there is NO WAY to tell what size the image is, nor is there a way to resize it exactly.

Tags (3)

Hi @Lizziebeth10

I can definitely understand how helpful it would be to resize your images to your exact desired size. I apologize our resizing tool does not work this way. As Curtis mentioned previously a feature like this is something our engineers are looking into and currently collecting feedback on. In fact we have submitted your feedback on this in your account.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

+1 for this feature. Again, seems to be basic functionality that is missing from the 3rd Generation editor! 

Hi @Clairebear

Thank you for sharing your feedback on this here in the Community! We have submitted this request in your account to the appropriate teams. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.