cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images from library not displaying in side rail in editor

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Images from library not displaying in side rail in editor

We have dozens of images from previous emails in folders in our library.  They show up fine when looking at the library but are not displaying for selection in the email editor.  The number of images in the folder is displayed properly, but the images themselves are not displaying.

3 REPLIES

Re: Images from library not displaying in side rail in editor

Hi @JanetH676

I apologize this is happening! I took a look at your account and can see your most recent email has been sent to your contacts. Were you able to see your images after all? Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with further.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Contributor

I was able to find a workaround.  If I put another photo in the email, then double click that photo to edit it, I can see the rest of the library then and replace it with the photo I need.  Not a great way to work, but it got the job done for now.

CTCT Employee

Hi @JanetH676

I'm glad you were able to find a workaround, in the meantime, I have submitted your feedback on this issue. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a good day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!