cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Layering text on an image

Occasional Visitor

Layering text on an image

using the editing program in program

have insert image, click replace image, edited the image, saved the new image and inserted the new image into the working copy

however when i view a test of the document, the text overlay is missing on all but 1 image and i didn't do anything different to it....

need to have names overlaid on the images and don't have capacity to do in outside editing program

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Layering text on an image

Hello @michelles1307,

We've had some reports of images edits not showing sporadically, when changed from within the campaign.  We're working on some solutions, but for the time being there is a workaround at least.  Save the campaign you've been working on, then go to the 'library' tab at the top of the screen.  This will take you to your general library, and from there you can click on the  name of any image, and then go to 'Image Editor' in the lower left side of the image details.

Saving there should bypass the issue we've been tracking, and then you can go back to your campaign and insert the images as usual.  I'm tracking that your account was effected by this issue as well so we can work on finding a solution faster.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.