cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Narrow by Tag modal overflow

All Star

Narrow by Tag modal overflow

Hey, I can't reach the "add filter" button in the "Narrow by Tag" modal. That scroll bar only scrolls the list of tags, but I can't get underneath it. I went into the console and adjusted  "tag_overlay_iframe" so I'm all set now, but maybe others won't know how. Thanks!

Capture.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Narrow by Tag modal overflow

Hello @ErinL48

Thanks so much for providing that information in the Community! I'm sure this will come in handy for other customers.

Have a great day!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

So... are you going to make the modal's content fit inside it correctly, or...?

Hi @ErinL48

Thank you for following up with us on this experience. The apply button being cut off like this is something we are still continuing to troubleshoot. In fact I have added you to our queue to be notified when this is resolved. In the meantime, I would also like to mention in cases where the Apply Filter button is partially cut off, it is still clickable. However in cases like this, where the Apply Filter button is completely cut off, we suggest checking if your browser's font size is set larger than default. 

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!