Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need 3 or more images in a row

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Need 3 or more images in a row

Hi,

I'm acknowledging supporter by having their logo in our email. I need to be able to place 3  or more images side by side in the desktop view in the 3rd gen. Having only two per row makes the email too long visually AND long emails sometimes get clipped in gmail. 

Please advice!!  

P.S.  Not loving the limitations and missing features in the 3rd Gen (for example accessing HTML). It seems really dumbed down. More advanced users are losing the ability to truly customize their email campaigns. 

24 REPLIES 24
CTCT Employee

Re: Need 3 or more images in a row

Hello @naturalresources

At this time, we're unable to place three images next to each other in the new editor. To do so, we would need to create 3 columns or a table, which would break the mobile responsive functionality of these emails.

I would recommend placing the three logos side by side using an image editor, whic would create the same look. You are able to access Artworktool in your Constant Contact account, which has the capability of creating this type of image. You would place all three logos next to each other and save as one image.

I do apologize that the new editor doesn't have all of the functionalities as the previous. Our product team definitely wants to hear all of your feedback, so I will pass that along to them.

Jordan E
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Contributor

This will not work for me as each image needs to be individually linked. PLEASE  bring back at least 3 columns to 3rd Gen!! 

THX

Hello @naturalresources,

Thank you for the feedback! I can appreciate why this particular feature would be useful. I have created a case and tracked it in your account for our developers to see. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Visitor

I am a new user with the same question.  offered a 1:3 layout, where I could put three individually linked images in the layout. It does not seem to be possible in Constant Contact.

Have there been any updates to this issue?

Thanks!

Tags (3)

Hi @NeeleyS

Great question! The good news is you can definitely place as many separately linked images in your email as you need.  How ever if you are looking to place more than two images side by side, you are correct unfortunately this is not a feature we currently have. I can understand why you would like this feature in your emails. I would be more than happy to pass your feedback and track this request it in your account.  

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I want to have multiple images without being forced into columns.  The program is trying to control too much instead of allowing the user to make some of those design decisions.

CTCT Employee

Hi @HealingWarriorsProgram 

Thank you for reaching out. I am happy to submit your feedback to our team. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

I would also like to suggest that this feature is added back in. I need to be able to place 3 images in a row next to each other, but be able to individually link them. It's quite frustrating that this functionality is no longer available. 

Hello @GreenheartExchange. At this time, we are not able to have three images in a row appear in your email using the third-generation editor but I can certainly understand why you would like this feature. We can absolutely track this feedback in your account and send it over to the appropriate team. 

Caitlin M.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!