Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need 3 or more images in a row

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: Need 3 or more images in a row

Hello @ConnectWW

We have some great  options available in our 3rd generation editor including 3 and 5 column layouts. This will give you the flexibility to have multiple images side by side. You can even create a 4 column layout by deleting one of the columns from the 5 column layout.  For more details on layouts click here.

Thanks!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (3)

Hi, While the 3 column block is great for desktop view, it does seem to break up in the mobile view - what can I do about that?

Thanks! Marisha 

CTCT Employee

Hello @PatriciaF378,

Thank you for contacting us today.  The columns in the 3G editor are designed to stack on top of each other to maximize readability on a mobile device.  In this case, to keep all three images together regardless of format, you would need to place all three images in a single image.  I will absolutely pass along feedback to the appropriate teams on this!

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Advisor

You could use in-line css in the Advanced Editor to place your 3 pics anywhere you want them. Or you could put it in the header and use it in a template. 

Highlighted
Advisor

You can access the full html in the Advanced Editor. I write ALL my own code and only use the advanced editor. It's not dumb-down at all. I use the newest html and css tags and it works beautifully. I haven't tried javascripts yet, but am toying with the idea of adding some in. I'll let you know if that works.