Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today Everything goes directly to spam in hotmail

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Today Everything goes directly to spam in hotmail

Hello,

Today my campaign end in the spam can on Hotmail. This campaign were landing on inbox yesterday.

Also Authentication is not working (It keeps turning off by itself)

Is like last update damage Constant Contact console.

Also I was charge 335 USd for a 24k List instead of 225 and I didn[t get a REFUND also I just repone my account and no one gives me the free month. What a SCAM.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Today Everything goes directly to spam in hotmail

Hello @JunniperL,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I do apologize for the inconveniences you have been experiencing in terms of your Campaign going to spam and some billing issues. We would love to look into those issues for you! When it comes to the delivery issue of going to spam I would recommend giving our Deliverability team a call at 1-866-433-8499. Also here is a great article that goes over how to help prevent your Campaign form ending up in the wrong inbox.

When it comes to billing issues we can't unfortunately discuss them on a public platform. When you call our Deliverability team they will be able to get you over to the Billing support team, Or here is their direct line 1-855-229-5506. 

Thank you for your time! 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!