cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I use the URL of a webpage to build the email in CC?

can I use the URL of a webpage to build the email in CC?

Hi!
I am finding the CC interface a little cumbersome - it has a lot of layout alignment bugs. So one suggestion is to create a simple html webpage, upload to my website and then post the URL to CC. I have done this before with other email companies. Can I do it here? thanks!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: can I use the URL of a webpage to build the email in CC?

Hello @DGHorner,

Thanks for the good question!  As of right now, we don't have the ability to build the email directly from a URL. We do, however, have a custom code editor. This will allow you to build your entire email from HTML code just like you would build that web page.

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Administrator

Re: can I use the URL of a webpage to build the email in CC?

Hi @DGHorner!

Another option available to you is to use our new Branded Template Builder feature. While it won't build out the full email for you, it does allow you to put your website in and it will automatically pull in the logo, colors, and social media links from the URL provided. It's a great way to save time getting a new email started.

Kyle_R
Community Manager
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!