cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

centering issue in layout

All Star

centering issue in layout

Note that in the left hand column, the image is centered horizontally in the column but the copy field is not. Same problem exists in the right hand column but in the opposite direction. In the middle column, both elements are truly centered. Adding padding to the images has no affect horizontally. This is a design flaw and should be fixed.

Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 7.45.42 PM.png

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: centering issue in layout

Hello @MartaR67 ,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Our developers are aware of this and looking into it so I've added a note to your account to have you notified once it's been fully resolved. In the meantime, they've provided this workaround:

Adjust the images to be the full width of the block/remove spaces:
1. Set all of the images to be center aligned
(center alignment has no default padding built in)
2. Adjust the center image to be full width first
3. Adjust the width of the right and left images to be full
(the order for these two does not matter)
4. Save and Preview the mobile version to see if the images are correctly spaced
5. Drag in plain text blocks under the images and use those instead of the built in captions

Since this workaround does require that the images be set to full width, I'm not sure this would work for you as you've cropped out all of the white space around your images and those would have to be very large in order to fill the full width. Instead, you may want to upload images with extra white space around the sides, so that the 3 images can fill the 600 pixel width without having to be enlarged. 

If you have any additional questions about this, please let us know!

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.