cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

help me to edit social media links

SOLVED
Occasional Participant

help me to edit social media links

I need help with editing social media links ,I put wrong link to social icons now I want to change it but it is not possible after editing many times same link is appearing and then atlast I remove the icon and sent the mails without social media links because It was of no use to put wrong social media links ,fed up with editing social media links I need personal support with it as soon as possible

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: help me to edit social media links

Hey @DaleKietzmanA,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I would be happy to assist with editing your social media icons. You can click here to read on how to edit those icons. If those steps aren't working I would recommend sending us an email so that we can troubleshoot further. Please send your username and what social media links should be in your emails to Social_Support(at)constantcontact(dot)com. Thank you for your time!

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

thanks for your response ,I have tried everything but of no use,i have attached the screenshot of my template fb link is correct but other three are  incorrect .I have edited these url's many times and clicked done but after that the same incorrect url ,don't know what to do please help with thisScreenshot (675).png

Hi @DaleKietzmanA 

Thank you for following up with these details! I apologize you are having this experience with these social media links. What browser are you working in? How is the new URL being inserted? For instance, are they being directly typed, pasted via mouse, or pasted via a keyboard shortcut? Cases where we have seen this happen, adding the URL by a different method or using a different browser/incognito window are both helpful workarounds. Does either of these options help at all?

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

thanks a lot ,it worked

Tags (1)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @DaleKietzmanA,

We are glad that worked! Have a great rest of your weekend. 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.