cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple fees for members and nonmembers for event to be seen together using the same email

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

multiple fees for members and nonmembers for event to be seen together using the same email

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: multiple fees for members and nonmembers for event to be seen together using the same email

Hello @saracohen,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Are you trying to add multiple fees to an event for all registrants? If so, please take a look at our great article that has the steps for adding multiple fees to an event campaign! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Contributor

Re: multiple fees for members and nonmembers for event to be seen together using the same email

I have done all that.  The problem is I have a 2 members in one household that want to sign up on the same email and pay with a credit card as it did when I wasn't charging 2 different fees. When they click register now it only gives one option for one person and then goes to the non member fee. Is there a way to put the 2 fee options to be seen by the registrant so they can click on that option? Also they can't sign up anyone else  if they have used their email once. That is a problem too.

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Hello again @saracohen,

I completely understand why you would like two people to be able to sign up for an event and use the same email address. Unfortunately, for our Event registration tool we are unable to do that. Everyone will have to sign up using a different email address. A work around for this is to add the guest option! That will allow a person to sign up two people under the same email address. 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.