Slowness navigating the website and delays sending campaigns

Introduce Yourself to the Community

Nick_S
Administrator

Welcome to the Constant Contact Community! We are thrilled to have you here. Our goal is to provide you with new ideas, valuable marketing insights, and helpful advice to drive results for your business through your Constant Contact account.

Whether you're a newcomer or a seasoned member, we want to get to know you better. Please introduce yourself and share a bit about your role and what you hope to gain from being a part of this community.

• What is your name?
  • Tell us about your small business or nonprofit and the work you do there.
  • What do you enjoy most about running your own business or nonprofit organization?
  • Share any fun passions or areas of interest, even if they’re not directly related to your marketing endeavors!

We’re excited to connect with each and every one of you!

After you’ve shared a bit about yourself, you might be thinking… What's next? We’ve got you covered.

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

14 REPLIES 14
Nick_S
Administrator

Allow me to break the ice and introduce myself. Hi! You can call me Nick and I’m the Social Media & Content Manager for the Constant Contact Community. I’ve been with Constant Contact for over 8 years now and managing content here for most of that time. I actually started with our phone support department!

While I don't have a business of my own, one of the most rewarding aspects of working for Constant Contact is the opportunity to learn about and assist small businesses and nonprofit organizations that utilize our product. It's truly humbling to gain insight into the hard work and dedication that goes into bringing your ambitions to fruition.

When I’m not at work, I’m usually still in front of a screen. I’m a budding digital artist in my spare time. I try to rejuvenate my fried eyeballs with leisurely nature walks and hiking. I’ve also taken up rock climbing in recent years and mostly rely on my long, gangly arms to circumvent the carefully laid out routes.

And, I’m happy to say, my wife and I welcomed our first child in late 2023 and he’s been such a bundle of joy I really don’t care that I’ve barely slept in months. Really. Seriously…

I’m excited to hear from all of you and learn more about your unique stories and experiences!

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

DrPatti-longlife
Campaign Contributor

Hi, my name is Patti.  I'm a health and wellness professional focusing on food and nutrition as medicine and very passionate about helping people achieve optimal health and well-being in ways that are best for them.  I've been operating my own business now for the past 20+ years and feel blessed that God has sustained me this long.  The work I do is my purpose and my ministry.  I'm also passionate about learning everthing I can about  how nutrition affects and heals our bodies - physically, emotionally, and spiritually.  

When I have the opportunity, I thoroughly enjoy travelling, sports, and expressing my creativity through art, interior design, and fashion.  I love the outdoors, and enjoy long walks on the beach or whereever my legs and feet carry me.

I'm looking to grow my business on line and become a bit more savvy and comfortable with using social media for business purposes primarily.

Chris-S
Administrator

Hi @DrPatti-longlife 

It's great to meet someone dedicated to helping others find their path to optimal health and well-being. 😀 It's awe-inspiring you've been able to sustain your business for over 20 years — a true testament to your commitment and the impact you've made on the lives of your clients!

It's also refreshing to hear about your diverse interests outside of work. Wishing you all the best in your business endeavors and personal pursuits. 

ChrisS_0-1708621902670.gif

Template Feedback & Inspiration

KendraH067
Campaign Collaborator

Hello everyone my name is Kendra I'm new to marketing but I love the idea of it so I thought if I could ask you guys a question you might get offer me some help. Okay here goes My daughter is a 10-year-old and her friend is as well they are amazing at basketball like they have won the past three county championships the past 3 years Even though these two girls that are fourth graders have played up on the 5th grade team they're amazing they beat all the fifth graders they're just that good My daughter says that she wants to be professional one day and I tell her if she keeps grinding baby you can do it but the thing is you see where we come from we don't really make a lot of money and I am on disability cuz I have multiple autoimmune disorders we need some help and I know the community loves her they come out and watch her play ball I need to know how to get the word out there to ask for help if anybody would like to sponsor her What can I do and showcase some videos of her shots and her and her friend both of them I'd like to put both of them together does anybody have any information to offer me Thank you very much.

Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

Welcome @KendraH067 

Welcome to the community! It's great to hear about your daughter and her friend's incredible talent and dedication to basketball. It sounds like they have a bright future ahead of them! 🏀

I completely understand your desire to support your daughter's dreams. It's wonderful to see the community rallying behind her, and I'm sure many people would be eager to support her journey.

To get the word out and find sponsors, here are a few suggestions:

1. Use social media: share videos and photos of her playing basketball on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Use hashtags relevant to basketball and sponsorship opportunities to reach a wider audience.
  2. Reach out to local businesses: approach local businesses, especially those with ties to sports or community involvement, and explain your daughter's situation. They may be willing to sponsor talented young athletes in their community.
  3. Start a crowdfunding campaign: consider creating a crowdfunding campaign on platforms like GoFundMe or Kickstarter. Share your story and explain how the funds will help support your daughter's basketball journey.

Your daughter's determination and talent deserve to be recognized and supported, and I'm confident that with the help of the community, you'll be able to find the support she needs.

user0485
Rookie

HI. My nickname is Melon... from Mary Ellen. Last name is Dash (really). For over 40 years I've had a swimming school only for adults who are afraid in water. Adults overcome their fear and become able to be peaceful in deep water in a few weeks. We're in Florida now and we have a few other locations nationally. Miracle Swimming.

I've been a Constant Contact client for years. Decades?  It allows me to be in touch in a personal way to all my mailing lists. I can count on it. I appreciate the customer service, too.

What do I like most about my business? It works where all else fails. It feels good to be a leader, to have reliable answers, to see our students thrilled every time we teach a course.

When I'm not at work--which is rare--I'm in my yard, at the beach, outside somewhere or SCUBA diving.

Nick, I like the way you wrote your introduction.

Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

Welcome @user0485!

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your inspiring story! It's wonderful to hear about your dedication to helping adults overcome their fear of water through Miracle Swimming. 

We're delighted to hear that Constant Contact has been a valuable tool for you in staying connected with your mailing lists and providing that personal touch to your communication efforts. Our team takes great pride in providing reliable service and excellent customer support, so it's heartening to know that you appreciate it.

Being a leader in your field and witnessing the transformation of your students must be incredibly rewarding.

If you ever have any questions or need assistance with Constant Contact, feel free to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way.

MelanieDiehl
Super User
0 Votes

Love your nickname. Your swimming school sounds super cool! Congratulations on 40+ years of success!

Melanie Diehl

Melanie & co Marketing Collective

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

MelanieDiehl
Super User

Hello from North Carolina!

I'm Melanie Diehl, owner of Melanie & co Marketing Collective, a boutique digital marketing agency.

We're celebrating 15 years on June 1st, but I've been a business owner for 35 years, so I've always been marketing! At Melanie & co, we love supporting small businesses with their digital marketing efforts, whether that's a new website, social media marketing, email marketing, or coaching and training the DIY marketer. I've been a Constant Contact partner for more than 10 years 

Fun fact: I presented at over 115 events in 2023--WHEW! 😎

When not working, I enjoy traveling with my husband in our RV, playing canasta with my parents, collecting sea glass, and exploring national parks.

Melanie Diehl

Chris-S
Administrator

You spoke at 115 events alone in 2023 @MelanieDiehl?! :surprised: Incredible! 

Logo_Réseau_Rubis_Ligne_115.svg.png

MelanieDiehl
Super User

😁 YUP. Fun and exhausting! I meet the most incredible people at these events!

Melanie Diehl

And here I thought my 54 events were a lot! 😲

Tracey Lee Davis

ZingPop Social Media

TraceyLeeDavis
Super User

Hi Folks!

My name is Tracey Lee Davis, and I own ZingPop Social Media. I am a social media coach and an email marketing manager. I am hired by busy small business owners who are resistant to using social media and email marketing, usually because it feels too big, complicated, and overwhelming. What I do is give my clients a simple starting point and a plan so they can get more exposure, make more money, and look like rock stars online. 

I celebrated my ten-year business anniversary in January. I have been a Certified Constant Contact Partner since 2015. I really love that I get to help small businesses be more successful and fulfill the passion that prompted them to start their business in the first place. 

A fun fact about me: prior to becoming a marketing professional, I was the Director of Operations for a dog daycare company that also offered boarding, grooming, and training. I am a certified dog trainer and certified kennel operator. :smileyface:

I really love cheese, popcorn, and comic book movies!

Tracey Lee Davis

ZingPop Social Media

Chris-S
Administrator

Hello @TraceyLeeDavis 

Congratulations on your tenth business anniversary and your success with ZingPop Social Media! :celebrate:

It’s inspiring to see how you’ve channeled your expertise into empowering small business owners to navigate the world of social media and email marketing.

That's very cool about your certifications in dog training and kennel operators. I got my start at a nonprofit animal rescue, working in the kennels.

Keep up the fantastic work, and here’s to many more years of making small businesses look like rock stars online! 😎

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST